1. My Wishlist, lyrics byiamdumbkiwi (Originally by Britney Spear - My Only Wish)
2. Mistletoe, lyrics by erikaakire13 (Originally by Justin Bieber - Mistletoe)
3. Pink Christmas, lyrics by Starshapedgummy (Originally known as White Christmas)
We will be giving away 5 A-PINK.NET notebooks at random to those who will participate in this project, yay! The notebooks are really cute and were designed by our very own admin, kashyyyk!
How to join
1. Go to the thread of the track that you want to sing. Reply to the thread with your desired part (in color).
2. Record your parts and group parts (as indicated in the lyrics).
3. Attach your .wav file to your email and send it to email@example.com with "Title, Color of your part, username" as the subject. Or upload on mediafire and PM it to me with the same title format.
Deadline: November 27, 2011
Tools you need
1. Good microphone and earphones/headphones.
2. Record your voice using Audacity. No, don't record in your bathroom or other echo-y places! Record when it's quiet. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Plug in your earphones and microphone. Open the song instrumental / mp3 in iTunes or VLC. The earphones part is important because if you use your speakers, it'll feed in your microphone and it won't sound nice.
2. Open Audacity > Hit the record button (red circle) then hit the stop button (yellow box) when you're done. Make sure the sound waves are not too small and not too large.
3. Highlight the flat part (Notice there's a big space at the end? We'll use it as our noise profile)
4. Go to Effect > Noise Removal, then click Get Noise Profile. The window will automatically close and bring you back to your recording.
5. Highlight the whole recording.
6. Go to Effect > Noise Removal again, then adjust Noise Reduction to 20. Hit preview. If the noise is lessen, but not totally gone, it's okay. If the the voice, however, doesn't sound natural, adjust Noise Reduction to 15 or 10. Experiment and find the perfect value for Noise Reduction.
7. Go to File > Export > Format: WAV. File name should be Title of Song_Color of your part_Username
8. Attach your .wav file to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Title, Color of your part, username" as the subject. Or upload on mediafire and PM it to me with the same title format.